Monday, April 9, 2018

The Conversion

The Conversion 

She was 19, I was 17 
A real math wizard, she was a college queen 
Two years together and we’d only ever kissed 
Just talkin’ on the telephone would make our bodies scream 

I felt no conflict with calculus and kissing 
Both perfectly arousing and deep 
She couldn’t stand it and it finally came out 
"Touch me where it counts or I’m gonna have to leave" 

Well I loved her lips 
I dreamed about her hips 
She was a goddess inside my mind 
Made me wanna flip 
Her clothes were so thin I could picture her skin 
But I couldn’t lose control, I had to stay a virgin 

She turned 20 and I was 18 
A great mathematician loose upon the scene 
Sex was in the wind and in the trees 
For her and her new boyfriend who’d touch her where she pleased 

I knew that someday I’d grow to be a man 
A major physicist, whatever I planned 
I never figured it could hurt that bad 
For someone else to have what I could have had 

Yes I loved her lips 
Really wanted her hips 
Her figure was luminous inside my mind 
Waiting for my fingertips 
I pictured every move, his hands upon her skin 
Well Jesus had to suffer, did I have to stay a virgin 

Wanted it my way with love and mathematics 
Feeling infinity, kissing in the night 
There’s always more to learn, you can’t stand still 
If you don’t go deeper, someone else will 

Had to graduate lips 
Had to get hip to hips 
Parabolic contours, stochastic paramours 
Learned it bit by bit 
Love’s no asymptote it’s skin to skin 
I may have been a virgin but I knew where to begin 

Love’s a postulate and sex is a lemma 
It’s just a function of affection and curve 
It took a little while to figure it out 
But in the end it only took a little nerve 

Solving for x will give you lots of reasons why 
Only some numbers work but you give ‘em all a try 
No need to diagram a plan of action 
Just got to meditate on deep satisfaction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rough Cuts - Diesel Cats

Diesel Cats was an amateur recording artist working out of his bedroom studio in the San Francisco Bay Area. He recorded eight albums betwee...